Dress as Britain’s Superhero Union Jack This Halloween
Joey Chapman was the son of a shipbuilder when he was thrust into taking over for the original Union Jack. He donned the Union Jack superhero costume and helped Captain America defeat Baron Blood. From then on, he achieved the vaunted status of Britain’s super hero in the Union Jack comics.
Wear the Union Jack Superhero Costume this Halloween
With Halloween around the corner, a Union Jack superhero costume could be the talk of your costume party.
- The costume, with a bold UK flag emblazoned across the front, is not as well known among Marvel superheroes.
- That obscurity could be the conversation starter you need to finally talk to your friend’s cousin whose naughty nurse costume you’ve been eyeing for some time.
- Union Jack’s popularity as an Avengers Alliance video game character is growing. One player on GameFAQs.com said Union Jack is his second favourite player, which prompted Raugh the Evil Dwarf to add, “I’m loving him too. Doesn’t do a whole lot of damage, but he makes up for it in volume.” Sounds like something you may aspire to pull off at a party if dressed as Britain’s super hero.
Know Your Jack Trivia
- If your competition is dressed as the popular DC Comics superhero Batman, explain that Jack came from a more modest background, and is therefore more attuned to human suffering, which makes for a better superhero and lover (then wink at nearest potential mate).
- Tell the faux Batman that Jack works alone. He doesn’t need a Robin or Batwoman.
- Stress that you represent and protect an entire country, while Batman can barely handle one city.
One last thing before you embark on a night as Jack: Costume designers have made a sexy Jack costume for women. You may run into a female dressed as the same hero as you. Sounds like a power couple to me.